E-COMMERCE WEB DEVELOPER
- Graduate of Computer programming or its equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable with both frontend and backend e-Commerce Technologies
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Must be detail oriented with good problem solving skills
- In-charge with e-Commerce web development.
- Maintain and update website.
- Monitor website traffic.
- Create and test applications for the website.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to ensure that final outcomes adhere to predetermined concepts.
- Responsible for building and maintaining our user experience and user interface components with backend functionality.
- Ad hoc
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Company Christmas gift
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Web Development: 1 year (Preferred)