• Megapixels: 24M
• Sensor Type: APS-C CMOS
• ISO Sensitivity: ISO 51200*1
• Continuous Shooting: Approx. 6.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 26 frames)/Approx. 3.0 fps (JPEG : max. up to card full)
• Shutter Speed:
Mechanical Shutter: 4 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(All modes) Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.
Electronic Shutter*3: 4 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(All modes)Bulb mode(1 sec. fixed), TIME : 30 sec to 1/32000sec.
Mechanical + Electronic Shutter: 4 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(All modes)Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.
Synchronized shutter speed for flash: 1/180 sec. or slower
• Exposure Modes: P(Program AE) / A(Aperture Priority AE) / S(Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure)
• Monitor Size/Type: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot 3 way Tilt-type, TFT color LCD monitor
• The small but mighty FUJIFILM X-T100 weighs just 448g*2 with an anodized coated aluminum top cover, it delivers a retro look yet luxury feel.
• Fast autofocus and variety of automatic functions for ease of use – the camera appeals to a wide range of users at any stage on their photography journey.
• Compatible with Fujifilm’s award-winning X Mount lens range, including the latest small and light electronic zoom lens
• WIFI and Bluetooth Connectivity
• Built in Flash
• Weight: 0.448kg
• Dimensions L x W x H (cm): 12.1 x 8.3 x 4.74
• Colors: Black, Gold, Silver