Please be noted of Avid Sales Corporation’s policies when it comes to shipping and delivery.
- Are your delivery services available nationwide?
No, we are only available in the following areas:
- Metro Manila
- Nearby Provinces
- Laguna (San Pedro, Binan, Sta. Rosa, Calamba, Cabuyao)
- Cavite (Bacoor and Dasma)
- Bulacan (Merycauyan, Bocaue, Malolos and Marilao)
- Rizal (Taytay, Cainta and Antipolo)
- How do you calculate the shipping fee?
Shipping fee may vary depending on the weight/dimensions of the unit and the location encoded in the delivery address.
- When can we expect the delivery of our item?
- After the verification process has been completed, we will make every effort to fulfill your order within 3 to 5 business days (if shipping address is located at metro manila areas) and 3 to 7 days (if shipping address is located at nearby provincial areas covered by Avid).
- What do we have to do present upon the delivery of our item?
- Upon receiving the item, the customer should present the following proof of identification:
- 2 valid IDs (at least 1 (one) government ID) for verification purposes
- Can someone receive my item on my behalf?
In the absence of the customer, an authorized representative may receive the purchased unit provided that they will be presenting the following requirements:
- Signed authorization letter from the customer.
- Confirmation Email
- Clear copy of customer’s valid ID with photo and signature
- Clear copy of representative’s valid ID with photo and signature
- What if no one is available to receive the delivery?
- We will only attempt to deliver your order once, as such, we highly request your availability during the expected delivery period stated in our policy.
- Please keep your mobile phone open for calls or messages from our delivery personnel.
- We will exert all efforts to contact you prior to delivery so you may be informed of the delivery date.
- A tracking notification will also be provided to you so you may know once your item is already out for delivery.
- In case of failed delivery, we will contact you for another delivery attempt but a new delivery fee shall be shouldered by the customer.
- Can the customer cancel the order once the item is already in transit for delivery?
- Orders that are out for delivery can no longer be cancelled.
- Avid Sales Corporation will not be liable for non-delivery of the product due to the following circumstances listed below:
- Unavailability of customer or authorized representative.
- Incomplete or incorrect delivery address.
- Force majeure or act of God including calamity or bad weather condition, strikes, etc.
- Deliveries made by a 3rd party courier or logistics.
If you have any more questions, you may email us through email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.